Early Childhood Educator with Infant Toddler Certification
We are looking for an loving enthusiastic Early childhood educator with Infant Toddler certification ( with Montessori credential is a plus but not a must) to Join our Westwood Montessori Family Team!
Job Description (Include but it is not Limited to):
- Planning and implementing classroom activities and care for children between 1-3 yrs old.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for children.
- Collaborating with staff members on program initiatives, designs and develop learning program to facilitate children's emotional, cognitive, social and physical growth.
- observe and create an inclusive environment for children to learn.
- Supervise and support children in indoor and outdoor play.
- Closing or opening site ( rotation ) with other co-workers
- Communicate with parent regarding their children day to day activities at school and development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
Experience: Working with Infant and Toddler: 1 year (Required)
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- First Aid (Required)
- Doctors note of good health (Required)
- Early Childhood Education with IT Certification (Required)
- At least 1 year working with Infant & Toddler (Required)
- References (Required)
Language: Fluent in English in speaking and writing (Required)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. For more information, please call us at: 604-469-0599.